10.17.2005

New Stuff, Etc.

Given the harsh feedback from last week's heresy, it is occurring to me that maybe I'm losing my touch. I mean, I forgot the disclaimer, for crying out loud. The disclaimer!!! So, here you go:

***DISCLAIMER***
The views of this column are not endorsed by the Catholic Church...
not yet, anyway.
*******************

Regarding this page, I rechristened it "danandtiff," added a subtitle, and created some great links. These links represent webpages of friends who have been on this website. If you would like us to add your webpage to our links section, simply leave a comment so that I can copy and paste your URL.

Finally, I would like to say that I have appreciated some of the discussion and feedback that has occurred here, and would encourage everyone to keep it up. Just remember to respect each other's opinions, and be fair when criticizing. I usually do not interfere with anyone's freedom of speech and from now on will not delete comments unless they represent an attack on someone else, or for another reason are deemed out of line. I will continue to delete shameless advertisements for crap.
So what is the criteria for "out of line"?
Just remember:
Dan giveth.
Dan can taketh away...
and Tiff telleth Dan what she wanteth and what she doth wanteth to be ridden of.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the ads that make it onto your Blog. These people really know how to interact with your statements.

--Mr. Rogers